Stabimed Ultra, 4 kg
– Efficient in just 15 minutes;
– Intended for disinfection of high quality medical instruments and flexible endoscopes;
– Has an excellent compatibility with materials;
– It is active against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, spores and viruses;
– Does not contain aldehydes and phenols.
– Wear protective clothing, gloves and follow the reprocessing recommendations of the endoscopes manufacturer;
– Before using Stabimed Ultra, bathroom tools that will be introduced will be cleaned with water and Helizyme to remove residual debris of previously cleaned instruments;
– Clean ducts and other parts of endoscopes with special brushes;
– Disinfection is made with 2% concentration of Stabimed Ultra diluted in water about 15 minutes;
– Wash with demineralized wather in the end;
– Let the tools dry completely (low temperature sterilization is recommended);
– It is not recommended to alternate between manual and automatic reprocessing especially when using different disinfectants;
– To heat-resistant instruments disinfection procedure is the same.
Composition: 0.16% peracetic acid (diluted to 10g / litre in water).